Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

29 weeks and counting...


This baby has its own weather system! It's huge!

When Shelyn was starting to show, people were uneasy when asking if she was pregnant, (it can get messy if you ask someone who isn't...), now we have a new predicament. People ask her if she is having twins, which in my opinion, is just as dangerous. I guess the baby just rides a little higher so Shelyn's belly sticks out a bit more.

We are excited for li'l Skeletor (that's what the ultrasound made the baby look like). It won't be much longer now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys this is great. Shelyn you look fantastic. Your hair is getting so long. I will share this with Gi Gi, and the other clan. Love you both xoxo MOM. opps...Love all three of you xoxo MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelyn,
You look GREAT! How are you feeling?
StephWood
smileyface225@hotmail.com

Tamraica said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HAHAHA Shelyn is really huge!! I am so glad you guys did this blog site. a very genious idea!! August 26th EH! (have to keep as much canadian culture in me as possible) we are starting to take bets on the actual birth date of this skeletor. I am betting August 30th because you guys already stole my thunder last year and I know the baby is determined to do the same this year. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MWA!!

Unknown said...

I think you should put more pictures up!!!! i feel very out of he loop here!! come on im your sister there needs to be tons of pictures!! love ya shin! and p.s your beely is huge! can you eat a bowl of cereal off of it yet? im soooo excited for you guys! and me cuz i will the aunt who spoils the little booger! haha

nerak said...

Honey you look adorable! Cute little prego! And you have a blog, so do I: makingashortstorylong.blogspot.com. Let's be blog friends! And see you in September (*maybe)!

Unknown said...

Hey Shelyn, It's good to finally see you and my you're looking fabulous. It's Becca High-now-Gage. The comment says Mrs. Gage because I use blogs for my students to get their homework. Anyway...I saw pictures from your wedding from Karen's blog. You looked stunning! Amazing! How's life going and all those things! How is it being pregnant etc. Just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. Have you found out the baby's gender? Boy? Girl? Or is it still Skeletor (and please don't tell let that nickname stick!) Talk to you later!