Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Do!






So, in keeping with the tradition of new mommyhood, I decided to whack of my long locks. Brenda did a fabulous job and I'm lovin' my new look. And thanks to the Deyholos' for the fantastic breakfast...eggs, bacon, pancakes, strawberries...need I say more?

Also featured is Nate's new (okay more like recycled) bike, and our uber ghetto back gate!

Loves to everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like so much Fun!! Im so excited for summer Because of the Garage sales so I can find all kinds of fun things for the kids! YAY! love you!

Monica said...

You look awesome Shelyn, and congratulations on the baby blessing today, I don't think I even said hi, just.."where is the nursery!?" You guys are awesome.

Shelyn said...

I love garage sale shopping, you know what they say about junk and treasure! Love you Jae! <3

Thanks for coming to the baby blessing Monica, we love to see you guys! Did you manage to find the nursery? I hope Maija had more fun than last time :)