Welcome to our blog!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Danger Boy!


Okay, between this post and Jae's post on Wyatt's stitches I think it's safe to say that boys really are adept at damaging themselves. Nate decided to test out the theory that moving treadmills are dangerous...what do you know, mom and dad were right all along!!
---
Later that day...

7 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh Nate...that looks so sore. And after Wyatt's stitches and Nate's run in with the treadmill. I have come to the conclusion that your brothers were not the wild childs that I thought they were.

Hope you feel better Nate
Love Grandma Deyholos

Jeremy said...

So do you call that "road rash" or "rugburn"?

Unknown said...

I would say road rash! that looks so sore! poor guy..oh man shelyn our boys are accident prone..I know for me anyways I expect alot more accidents and doctors visits in the years to come..lol
love ya!

Grandma said...

Hey, thanks for getting me on here. Yes, boys definitely seem to find stuff that hurts.

Unknown said...

Oh no what happened later that day? same thing?

Shelyn said...

Can you believe he fell down the stairs? Of course that was after being told several times to stop bouncing up and down them...you'd think he'd learn!

Norm and Heather said...

It is a good thing those boys come with hard heads!! Never a dull moment with boys to keep you on your toes!! Give them kiss for me . love ya