




This is the toy box I have been working on for the boys, grandma gave it to me to recover but when I pulled off all the fabric I loved the wood underneath so much I decided to go a different direction. I haven't finished the lid quite yet because I haven't quite figured out how to finish it yet. As you can see Jer did all the staining but I promise that I did the rest :) Nate is mildly happy about having a toy box but his dad and I are thrilled...finally a place to keep all of the toys besides the floor!!
3 comments:
Shelyn and Jeremy it's looks wonderful. What did you use on the inside of the box, that is so blue. It inspires me to work on a chest have that could use a little updating. Awesome!
It's mac tac! In the future I'd like to replace it with something more durable but right now it was the easiest option!
look great so far!! we have a toybox project too that we got from a garage sale! haven't done much work on it yet..maybe in the summer we will find time. but looks awesome!
Post a Comment